Question

Problems getting started

• 14 October 2019
  • 6 replies

Badge
I signed up over the weekend and have as yet been unable to link my bank accounts. I went through the token.io setup for Santander and everything looked as though it went through just fine. I was taken back to the app and again presented with the 'Connect your accounts' page. This time however I cannot get past this page. It doesn't matter which bank I choose, I get a quick loading swirl and then dropped back to the same screen. I have tried un-installing and re-installing the app to no avail.

6 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

Many thanks for letting me know about your problem and I am sorry that you are having problems with connecting to Santander or any other bank forthat matter.

I will have closer look why that might be and will come back to you later today. 

Thanks, Claudia 

Badge +2

Hi Diwellm, 

Our support team started to investigate your issue and we have couple of questions to help with the investigation, if you be so kind and answer the below questions?

• Do you have a personal or a business account with Santander? 
  • What version are you using on your iPhone? 
  • After your reinstall of the app,  did you tapped sign in and once signed in you were directed to the screen below and now you are cannot get out of it?
  • What happen if you tapped the cross on the top right corner of the screen below?

Many thanks for all your help and patience in this matter,

Thanks, Claudia

Badge

Thanks Claudia, hope these answers help.

• Do you have a personal or a business account with Santander? 
    • I have both personal and business accounts but when I went through token.io I selected only my business accounts
  • What version are you using on your iPhone? 
    • The app is 1.1.2 and iOS is 13.1.2
  • After your reinstall of the app,  did you tapped sign in and once signed in you were directed to the screen below and now you are cannot get out of it?
    • Yes this is correct
  • What happen if you tapped the cross on the top right corner of the screen below?
    • I don't have a cross in the top right (on either my iPhone or iPad)

Badge +2

Hi Diwellm,

Many thanks for your quick response, I will pass this information to our support team. They also informed me this morning they found the root cause for the problem.

Once they provided me a solution, I will let you know.

Thanks, Claudia

Badge +2

Good morning @diwellm,

I just would like to inform you we are still working on your problem and as soon as I have are solution for you, I will let you know.

Many thanks for your patient.

Claudia

Badge +2

Hi @diwellm 

As mentioned in one of my last notes we identified the root cause and  we now had to escalated the issue to Santander due the nature of the error.

They are now working on a permanent fix which might take some time.

To resolve the issue for you now, we deleted your details on the app and I would like to ask if you would be so kind and reinstall the app and then register yourself again, as your old details have been removed.

This will allow you to select again your business account on Santander and we hope that this time the information being transferred correctly.

I would like to apologies again for the inconvenience.

If you have any further questions, or need more help, please do not hesitate to contact us.